Re: pg_statistic doesnt contain details for specific table - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: pg_statistic doesnt contain details for specific table
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 02:28:32PM +0530, Nimesh Satam wrote:
> We have already used analyze command on the table.
> We have also ran the vacuum analyze command.
>
> But they are not helping.

Is there any data in the table?  What does ANALYZE VERBOSE or VACUUM
ANALYZE VERBOSE show for this table?  Is there any chance that
somebody set all of the columns' statistics targets to zero?

--
Michael Fuhr