Re: pg_statistic doesnt contain details for specific table - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Nimesh Satam
Subject Re: pg_statistic doesnt contain details for specific table
Date
List pgsql-performance
Heikki,

Thank you for replying.

We have already used analyze command on the table.
We have also ran the vacuum analyze command.

But they are not helping.

Thanks,
Nimesh.

On 6/11/07, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Nimesh Satam wrote:
> While monitioring we noticed that there are no details in the pg_statistics
> for a particular table. Can you let us know what might be the reason? Also
> what steps can be taken care for adding the statistics?

Have you ANALYZEd the table?

--
  Heikki Linnakangas
  EnterpriseDB   http://www.enterprisedb.com