Re: current_date / datetime stuff - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: current_date / datetime stuff
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 10:04:37AM -0500, Joshua wrote:
> that will return the date of the first Monday of the month?

I guess you need to write a function to do this.  I suppose you could
do it by finding out what day of the week it is and what the date is,
then counting backwards to the earliest possible Monday.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
When my information changes, I alter my conclusions.  What do you do sir?    --attr. John Maynard Keynes