workday function - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Gary Stainburn
Subject workday function
Date
Re: workday function  (Reinoud van Leeuwen <reinoud.v@n.leeuwen.net>)
Re: workday function  ("Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-sql
Hi folks

I need to be able to add and subtract workdays, something like

select CURRENT_DATE - '3 work days'::interval;

I can't see how to do this natively so I'm looking to write a function to do
it and was wondering if anyone's already done it.

While Googling I've found that MS Excel has a workday function which seems to
do what I want.

Any help would be appreciated.
--
Gary Stainburn