Re: Migration Issues - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From A. Kretschmer
Subject Re: Migration Issues
Date
List pgsql-novice
am  Wed, dem 02.05.2007, um 11:05:58 +0100 mailte Nuno Monteiro folgendes:
> Hi everyone,
>

> This is my first post so and i?m very (very!) new to postgres,
>
> I need some help to migrate a clients database from 7.2 to 8.2, on a test
> machine I already dumped de database and had no problems, but while running the
> apps associated with it I encountered some issues with DATE fields and
> TIMESTAMPS, can anyone tell or show me where I can find, a list of known issues
> between these two versions?

You can read the release notes, and if you provide us more details about
the problems (error messages and so on), maybe someone can help you
better.

Btw.: it's a long way from 7.2 to 8.2...

Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer