Re: pgbench transaction timestamps - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: pgbench transaction timestamps
Date
List pgsql-patches
> > Tatsuo, would you please comment on this patch too?
>
> No problem. I will come up with a comment by the end of this week.

Here are comments.

1) latency log file format extention looks usefull (-x option).

2) it seems the "cleanup feature" (-X option) was withdrawed by the
   author, but the patches still include the feature. So I'm confused.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan