How to determine which indexes are not using or using seldom in database

From: Denis Lishtovny
Subject: How to determine which indexes are not using or using seldom in database
Date: ,
Re: How to determine which indexes are not using or using seldom in database  (Andreas Kostyrka)
List: pgsql-performance

Hello All.

I have a lot of tables and indexes in database. I must to determine which indexes are not using or using seldon in databese . I enabled all posible statistics in config but a can`t uderstand how to do this.
Thanks.

p.s for example i need this to reduce database size for increase backup and restore speed.