Re: Current enums patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Current enums patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
Am Dienstag, 27. März 2007 03:36 schrieb Tom Dunstan:
> Here's the current version of the enums patch. Not much change from last
> time, the only thought-inducing stuff was fixing up some macros that
> changed with the VARLENA changes, and adding a regression test to do
> basic checking of RI behavior, after the discussions that we had
> recently on the ri_trigger stuff with generic types. The actual behavior
> was fixed by Tom's earlier patch, so this is just a sanity check.

Your patch doesn't compile anymore.

ccache cc -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wendif-labels
-fno-strict-aliasing-g -I. -I../../../src/include -D_GNU_SOURCE -I/usr/include/libxml2   -c -o parse_coerce.o
parse_coerce.c-MMD -MP -MF .deps/parse_coerce.Po
parse_coerce.c: In function 'can_coerce_type':
parse_coerce.c:460: error: too few arguments to function 'find_coercion_pathway'
parse_coerce.c: In function 'find_coercion_pathway':
parse_coerce.c:1817: error: too few arguments to function 'find_coercion_pathway'
parse_coerce.c:1822: error: too few arguments to function 'find_coercion_pathway'

This was only changed a few days ago, so you need to update your patch.

--
Peter Eisentraut