Re: --enable-xml instead of --with-libxml? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: --enable-xml instead of --with-libxml?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Where are we on this?  Peter thought the consistency makes sense, but if
we can provide functionality that doesn't require libxml, why not
do it?

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com