Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:18:21 +0100
Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele.bartolini@gmail.com> wrote:

>    here is the modified design for the shirt. I have tried to get
> everyone's suggestions and forward them to the designer (trying to leave
> some creativity and independence to him). Here is the final result.
>
>    Given that the Italian group is promoting it, we want to give it an
> 'Italian' sort of touch and we want to give it a go with the blue shirt.
> It is also PostgreSQL's colours.
>
>    Here is the second try:
>
> http://www.gabrielebartolini.it/pgday2007/tshirt-2.pdf
>
>    He has also prepared a PGDay t-shirt, just for the event:
>
> http://www.gabrielebartolini.it/pgday2007/tshirt-pgday.pdf

I'll take both ;-)

Good design, beside my aversion against the blue/blue, i like the
design and since everyone else seems to love it, i can live with this
decision.

Kind regards

--
                        Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum