Vendor announcements - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Oliver Kohll
Subject Vendor announcements
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

Just to break up the discussion about T-shirts I see from the archive has been roaring along, may I ask another question:

Is there a process for posting commercial announcements to the pgsql-announce list? I have an announcement that I think would be suitable (here: http://www.opensourcexperts.com/PressRelease/showDetail.html?itemid=127). Is there any sort of vetting procedure, or do vendors just post?

Best regards

Oliver Kohll
GT webMarque

oliver@gtwm.co.uk / 0845 456 1810 / 07814 828608
Furze Bank, 34 Hanover Street, SWANSEA UK, SA1 6BA

NOTE
No contracts may be concluded on behalf of GT webMarque by means of e-mail
communications. The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the
intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed;
it may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee,
nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please return to
sender via e-mail.

DISCLAIMER
Please note that neither GT webMarque Ltd nor the sender accept any
responsibility for viruses transmitted via e-mail. It is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any).