Re: Lifecycle of PostgreSQL releases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Lifecycle of PostgreSQL releases
Date
Re: Lifecycle of PostgreSQL releases  (Jim Nasby <decibel@decibel.org>)
List pgsql-general
As the owner of a 1986 Toyota Celica, I can accept the argument that a
newer car with slightly brighter paint might not be worth the switch.

However, considering the number of features proposed for 8.3, we might
not have 8.3 final until September/October.  I am not saying that will
happen, but it is certainly possible.  And we are now publicly stating
our proposed 8.3 release date, so we might be inundated with "Where is
8.3" questions in August --- again just a possibility.