Re: [PHP] works at command line but not in apache - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [PHP] works at command line but not in apache
Date
List pgsql-general

He also wrote:
> >>$db = pg_connect('dbname=bpsimple user=minitwr password=RWHart') ;

The connection string you showed before will not match a "host" entry in
pg_hba.conf.  You need to have a "local" entry, which I think is
something that goes like

local    all    all        ident sameuser

Please check the documentation.