SVN Commit by dpage: r6060 - in trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin: . include include/schema schema - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From svn@pgadmin.org
Subject SVN Commit by dpage: r6060 - in trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin: . include include/schema schema
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Author: dpage

Date: 2007-03-14 16:30:24 +0000 (Wed, 14 Mar 2007)

New Revision: 6060

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=6060&view=rev

Log:
More complete support for EDB packages. Although we still (and probably always will) edit at the package level, we can
nowdrill down to the functions, procedures and variables in the tree. Include proper support for EDBAS82. Needs new
artwork...hopefully tomorrow.

Added:
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/include/schema/edbPackageFunction.h
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/include/schema/edbPackageVariable.h
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/schema/edbPackageFunction.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/schema/edbPackageVariable.cpp
Modified:
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/include/precomp.h
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/include/schema/edbPackage.h
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/include/schema/module.mk
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/pgAdmin3.vcproj
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/schema/edbPackage.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/schema/module.mk