Re: Patch license update to developer's FAQ - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Patch license update to developer's FAQ
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> >> Every single time someone submits a patch with no license but with a big
> >> legal disclaimer in their signature. Which is why this all came about.
> >
> > Well, if we want to guard against that, we will have to be explicit
> > about it because the old wording didn't address this directly.
>
> The wording you just posted up thread seemed to...

The issue is that people with those signatures don't think they are
submitting under a non-BSD license.  I thought you were saying we need
to address that directly.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com