[ psqlodbc-Bugs-1002204 ] Error in conversion to SQL_NUMERIC_STRUCT - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From
Subject [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1002204 ] Error in conversion to SQL_NUMERIC_STRUCT
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Bugs item #1002204, was opened at 2007-02-23 11:33
You can respond by visiting:
http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=538&aid=1002204&group_id=1000125

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Using psqlodbc 8.02.0200, when fetching data into an SQL_NUMERIC_STRUCT object, the precision is being set to an
erronousvalue (seemingly 'total precision - scale').

To compare/contrast. This is the SQL_NUMERIC_STRUCT being passed into the interface during an insert of the decimal
value'123.46':

precision = '5'
scale = '2'
sign = '1'
val = ':0' (0x3a, 0x30)

This data is correctly inserted into the database as '123.46'. When retrieving from the same column, psqlodbc is giving
methis value:

precision = '3'
scale = '2'
sign = '1'
val = ':0' (0x3a, 0x30)

So, I cannot correctly interpret this return value. I would attach logs, but these show nothing of interest ... not
surewhat else to provide, but it does seem to be a consistent problem.

Date: 2007-02-27 00:46

Message:
Could you try the snapshot dll at
  http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/index.html