Re: SCMS question - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Warren Turkal
Subject Re: SCMS question
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Saturday 24 February 2007 00:55, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> AFAIK, git still does not support windows properly[1], which I would say
> is a killer... Unless you can of course to everything you need through
> one of those frontend protocols, but if you can do everything that way
> then why would you need git in the first place?

You might be able to get the cvs functionality. That's not necessarily
everything you could have, but it means that you can operate without losing
functionality for some developers while increasing functionality for a number
of developers. I think would be a pretty good thing.

wt
--
Warren Turkal (w00t)