Re: tsearch in core patch, for inclusion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: tsearch in core patch, for inclusion
Date
List pgsql-hackers
FYI, I added this to the patches queue because I think we decided
full-text indexing should be in the core.  If I am wrong, please let me
know.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com