Re: proposed todo: use insert/update returning anywhere a table is allowed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: proposed todo: use insert/update returning anywhere a table is allowed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Added to TODO:
* Allow INSERT/UPDATE ... RETURNING inside a SELECT 'FROM' clause
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2006-09/msg00803.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-10/msg00693.php

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com