Re: Installing on weendoze vista. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From A. Kretschmer
Subject Re: Installing on weendoze vista.
Date
List pgsql-general
am  Thu, dem 15.02.2007, um  8:11:06 +0900 mailte Paul Lambert folgendes:
> Has anyone had any success installing on weendoze vista?
>
> Any install I try gets as far as the service user details, if I ask it
> to create a user it fails, if I specify an existing user account it
> complains about the user not having enough access - even when said user
> account is put into the administrator group.

I'm not familiar with windoze, but perhaps this link may help you:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.postgresql/msg/8ddde24ec12440d2

Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer