Installing on weendoze vista. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Lambert
Subject Installing on weendoze vista.
Date
Re: Installing on weendoze vista.  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-general
Has anyone had any success installing on weendoze vista?

Any install I try gets as far as the service user details, if I ask it
to create a user it fails, if I specify an existing user account it
complains about the user not having enough access - even when said user
account is put into the administrator group.

I'm assuming PG hasn't been certified under vista yet? If this is
correct, is there any plan to do so? Has anyone tried it under server
longhorn?

--
Paul Lambert
Database Administrator