Re: Proper escaping for char(3) string, or PHP at fault, or me at fault? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From rloefgren@forethought.net
Subject Re: Proper escaping for char(3) string, or PHP at fault, or me at fault?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Chris wrote:

> semi-ambivalent wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> I have a char(3) column that has occasional values of this:
>> (V)
>>
>> In a PHP-called nested query I've a line something like:
>> select * from tableA where  = any (select date from tableA where void !
>> = '(V)') group by date order by record
>
> Shouldn't that be
>
> select * from table where FIELD = any (.....)
>
> ?
>
> --
> Postgresql & php tutorials
> http://www.designmagick.com/

Yes it should be, and I'm hoping I just made a typo in my post, but I've
missed bonehead mistakes like that in the past; it's not forbidden in the
future. I'll check after I take my son to school.