Re: TODO item: update source/timezone for 64-bit tz files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: TODO item: update source/timezone for 64-bit tz files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Added to TODO:

* Update our code to handle 64-bit timezone files to match the zic source code, which now uses them

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com