ENC: Possible problem with type bigserial in pg_dump/pg_restore - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Marcio A. Sepp
Subject ENC: Possible problem with type bigserial in pg_dump/pg_restore
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Pardon, in this example case it works ok. The problem is when i restore this structure (this is my real case):

CREATE TABLE fat_m.ped_venda_it
(
  cd_ped_venda_it_record bigserial NOT NULL,
)

When the table is created, the sequence is created too:
CREATE SEQUENCE fat_m.ped_venda_it_cd_ped_venda_it_record_seq

When i restore it, and try to insert a record the system show me the message:
relation "ped_venda_it_cd_ped_venda_it_record" does not exist.
Maybe the problem occurred because the name is too long.

All the other sequence were restored fine.

Please, give me feedback about this problem. If i can help, i'll be satisfied.

Att.
Márcio A. Sepp
ZYON TECNOLOGIA LTDA
(49) 3444-4591