Re: Modifying and solidifying contrib - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Modifying and solidifying contrib
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 04:22:43PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:

> (A) I'm not sure we would have heard about it, and (B) any one user is
> probably only using a subset of what has been proposed to be loaded by
> default, so the odds of collisions would go way up.

As a data point, some time ago (7.2 days) I used to do this as a
matter of completeness, and never had a collision.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
If they don't do anything, we don't need their acronym.    --Josh Hamilton, on the US FEMA