Re: pg_restore fails with a custom backup file - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: pg_restore fails with a custom backup file
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Still sitting on my TODO. I have a working solution for MSVC, but it
didn't run on MingW. Andreas had a working solution on his MingW, but it
didn't work on my MingW.
I need to merge them together for something that works on all three. I
hope to have this done for 8.3, and possibly a 8.2.x, but will most
likely no thave time to do it before the next 8.2.x to come out. But
perhaps the one after that.

//Magnus