Re: 8.3 pending patch queue - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: 8.3 pending patch queue
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
-- Start of PGP signed section.
> Hi Bruce,
>
> On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 11:35 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > OK, naming suggestions?
>
> BTW, why do you keep those pages in your homepage, but not in
> postgresql.org? Just wondering.
>
> --and personally, I'd prefer to see them in our (PG) web page.

Because the minute I add something to the queue, it has to be visible.
Uploading it to postgresql.org adds an unnecessary delay, and deleting
it unnecessary overhead. I actually am momjian.postgresql.org, so I
don't see the issue of which machine it is on.