Re: select query not using index - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: select query not using index
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes , that was the case indeed. I disabled seq scan and it used the index. And the cost was higher than seq scan.

Thanks a lot for all your replies.

With warm regards.

Vivek J. Joshi.

vivek@staff.ownmail.com
Trikon Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

All science is either physics or stamp collecting.
                -- Ernest Rutherford