Looking for pgsql sysadmin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc Evans
Subject Looking for pgsql sysadmin
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello -

A company that I am working with is looking for a pgsql system
administrator. The host OSes are FreeBSD 6 and RedHat Enterprise Linux,
currently. Postgresql is currently version 8.1. Tasks would include
devising a world-wide replication and backup strategy, system performance
tuning, routine maintenance tasks, etc. The work location is San Jose, CA,
though tele-commuting may be arranged for the right person. If you or
someone that you know would be interested, I would be happy to make
introductions.

- Marc