BUG #2772: Undefined Subroutine Pg::connectdb (" "); - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From S.Balaji
Subject BUG #2772: Undefined Subroutine Pg::connectdb (" ");
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2772
Logged by:          S.Balaji
Email address:      balajisundar@midascomm.com
PostgreSQL version: 7.4
Operating system:   CentOS 4.4
Details:

In Redhat 7.2 use Pg; command in perl Scripts will working with out any
Problem.But in CentOS use Pg command will not Working it shows error is
cannot Locate Pg.pm in Include Directory.After I am Solved this Problem by
export PERLLIB=/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/DBD/
command.After it shows error is undefined subroutine Pg::connectdb
command.how can i solve this Problem without changing the use Pg command or
any other equivalent command is there.Please help me to solve this Problem