Re: How convert UNICODE - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From lms
Subject Re: How convert UNICODE
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi

New database must be in SQL_ASCII. In old database (UNICODE) are for example
2 columns. Rows from first column I must convert to ISO_8859_2 and insert it
to first column in SQL_ASCII database, and rows from second column I must
convert to IS0_8859_5 and insert to second column in SQL_ASCII database.

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:17:05 -0800, Drew wrote