SVN Commit by dpage: r5497 - in trunk/pgadmin3/src: base ctl include/base - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From svn@pgadmin.org
Subject SVN Commit by dpage: r5497 - in trunk/pgadmin3/src: base ctl include/base
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Author: dpage

Date: 2006-10-16 21:36:25 +0100 (Mon, 16 Oct 2006)

New Revision: 5497

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=5497&view=rev

Log:
Clear down the results grid before running any new queries to ensure we don't accidentally try to grab column headers
fromparts of the cache that no longer exist. Whilst we're at it, const-ify some pgSet functions, and add some asserts
tocatch similar issues a bit more easily in the future. Thanks to George Pavlov for figuring out a useful test case.

Modified:
   trunk/pgadmin3/src/base/pgSetBase.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/src/ctl/ctlSQLResult.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/src/include/base/pgSetBase.h