Re: On status data and summaries - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: On status data and summaries
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 10:20:43AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> use a wiki to track open development items, with some status, like I did
> for the open items list for 8.2.  I usually only do that during feature
> freeze, but could expand it and open it up for others to edit.

So do I understand this as a suggestion to pick some threads, keep
track of them, but otherwise shut up until feature freeze?  That's
ok with me, if that's what helps; but I was under the impression from
the meta-discussion last time that people didn't think that was
working.  Anyone?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
If they don't do anything, we don't need their acronym.    --Josh Hamilton, on the US FEMA