Re: Problems with inconsistant query performance. - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Bill Moran
Subject Re: Problems with inconsistant query performance.
Date
List pgsql-performance

> What I really need is a way to profile my proc when it runs slow so that
> I can resolve which of the queries is really slow.  Anyone with an idea
> on how to do this?

You could turn on statement logging and duration logging.  This would
give you a record of when things run and how long they take.  A little
work analyzing should show you which queries are running when your
favorite query slows down.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.