Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres

From: Bruce Momjian
Subject: Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Recommendation of a slogan for PostgreSQL 8.2  ("Harald Armin Massa", )
 Re: Recommendation of a slogan for PostgreSQL 8.2  (Jeff Davis, )
 Re: Recommendation of a slogan for PostgreSQL 8.2  (Peter Eisentraut, )
  Re: Recommendation of a slogan for  (Bruce Momjian, )
   Re: Recommendation of a slogan for  (Josh Berkus, )
    Re: Recommendation of a slogan for  (Bruce Momjian, )
   Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres 8.2)  ("Greg Sabino Mullane", )
    Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres 8.2)  (Alvaro Herrera, )
     Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Bruce Momjian, )
      Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Alvaro Herrera, )
       Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Bruce Momjian, )
        Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Alvaro Herrera, )
         Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Bruce Momjian, )
         Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Jim Nasby, )

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > What should I see?  It looks the same in my mail reader.  I mailed it to
> > myself and it still looks the same.
>
> Um, I don't understand what you are saying.  I downloaded this mbox:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/mbox/pgsql-hackers.2006-09.gz
>
> and I see this:
>
> From: Bruce Momjian <>
> Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: sslinfo contrib module -

I think I looked an earlier email in that thread. For that message id, I
do see a truncated subject.  Let me reply to a full subject to hackers
and let's see what we get.

--
  Bruce Momjian