Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres
Date: ,
Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Jim Nasby)
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Recommendation of a slogan for PostgreSQL 8.2  ("Harald Armin Massa", )
 Re: Recommendation of a slogan for PostgreSQL 8.2  (Jeff Davis, )
 Re: Recommendation of a slogan for PostgreSQL 8.2  (Peter Eisentraut, )
  Re: Recommendation of a slogan for  (Bruce Momjian, )
   Re: Recommendation of a slogan for  (Josh Berkus, )
    Re: Recommendation of a slogan for  (Bruce Momjian, )
   Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres 8.2)  ("Greg Sabino Mullane", )
    Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres 8.2)  (Alvaro Herrera, )
     Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Bruce Momjian, )
      Re: Recommendation of a slogan for (Postgres  (Alvaro Herrera, )

Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > >
> > > What email should I check?
> >
> > Please check this one:
> >
> > From: Bruce Momjian <>
> > To: Tom Lane <>
> > CC: Peter Eisentraut <>,
> > Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:44:39 -0400 (EDT)
> > Subject: Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: sslinfo contrib module -
>
> I download the mbox file for hackers and see only this line if I look at
> the mbox file:
>
>   Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: sslinfo contrib module - information about current SSL
>
> What should I see?  It looks the same in my mail reader.  I mailed it to
> myself and it still looks the same.

Um, I don't understand what you are saying.  I downloaded this mbox:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/mbox/pgsql-hackers.2006-09.gz

and I see this: