Re: Replace NULL values - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Replace NULL values
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 01:39:06PM +0200, Stefan Schwarzer wrote:

> You're right with the "is" versus "=" for NULL values. Unfortunately
> the coding for the mapserver does not allow an "IS" statement.

There's a hack for this; you need to turn it on in the config file.
I think it's called allow_null_equals.  It's ugly, but it might solve
this problem for you.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Unfortunately reformatting the Internet is a little more painful
than reformatting your hard drive when it gets out of whack.
        --Scott Morris