Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Thought provoking piece on NetBSD - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Thought provoking piece on NetBSD
Date
List pgsql-general
Josh,

> It is current, to the point and has some direct correlations with our
> project that we may want to be aware of.

Well, we're not in any danger of the board of a foundation taking over
Postgres.  ;-)

The only part of this that I see as relevant to us is setting of
development goals.  And we've already discussed this ad nauseum on the
Hackers list and AFAIK have an initial plan (the enhanced TODO), lacking
only the resources to implement it this month.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun