Re: SQLMAP IBATIS insert values from web forms to a money type column - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: SQLMAP IBATIS insert values from web forms to a money type column
Date
List pgsql-sql
The money type is deprecated.  Use numeric with two places.

--
Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
When my information changes, I alter my conclusions.  What do you do sir?    --attr. John Maynard Keynes