trivial script for getting pgsql-committers patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject trivial script for getting pgsql-committers patches
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I found a script I wrote some time ago and had forgotten.  I pipe the
messages from pgsql-committers to it, and it connects to our cvsweb,
grabs the patches and puts them into a single file in /tmp.  It's pretty
low-tech but it saves me the time to go clicking each link to see what
changed where.

I attach it in case someone finds it useful.  If you have any ideas for
improvements, they're welcome.  (Code improvements are even more welcome
of course).

It needs LWP::UserAgent.  I don't know if this comes with the standard
installation.