Re: On-disk bitmap index patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: On-disk bitmap index patch
Date
Re: On-disk bitmap index patch  (Hannu Krosing <hannu@skype.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
What we don't want to happen is for us to release bitmapped indexes, and
find out later that btree is better in all cases.  Then we have to tell
people not to use bitmapped indexes until we fix it in the next major
releasse.  FYI, that is  basically where we are right now with hash