Re: Create spatial_ref_sys entry from srtext ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: Create spatial_ref_sys entry from srtext ?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 11:44:17AM +0200, Arnaud Lesauvage wrote:
> I received a bunch of shapefiles with a .prj file.
> I can't find the projection in the spatial_ref_sys table (it looks
> quite strange, it says "IGNBelg_Lam72").
> How can I insert a record for this projection in the
> spatial_ref_sys table ?

Arnaud has probably already realized that postgis-users would be a
better place to ask this.  Here's the same thread on that list:

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2006-July/012790.html

--
Michael Fuhr