Re: Why SQLBindCol can not get back the c string length. - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: Why SQLBindCol can not get back the c string length.
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> I mean after calling SQLFetch(), the value could not be gotten.

What psqlODBC version are you using? Does the psqlODBC DLL from
http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/index.html
solve your problem?

If the problem persist after using the newest DLL (from URL above)
please send us the mylog output.

Regards,

Luf