BUG #2536: TInterval: wrong interpretation of "Undefined Range" value. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alexandr Sereda
Subject BUG #2536: TInterval: wrong interpretation of "Undefined Range" value.
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2536
Logged by:          Alexandr Sereda
Email address:      click2002@ukr.net
PostgreSQL version: 7.4.9 - 8.1.4
Operating system:   FreeBSD, Linux, Windows Xp
value.
Details:

Then we store some values in tinterval fields, psql shows "Undefined Range".
Then we dumping table with these values, we receive same in dump. But, then
we wont to restore it back, we receive error.

TINTERVAL
BASE                DUMP                OPERATION
UNDEFINED RANGE --> UNDEFINED RANGE     DUMPING OUT

UNDEFINED RANGE <-- INVALID             DUMPING IN