Re: Fwd: Three weeks left until feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Fwd: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Am Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006 16:48 schrieb Jonah H. Harris:
> What I mean is I think it makes absolute sense to keep a very stable,
> very well maintained core PostgreSQL distribution which is that anyone
> should base their distributions on.

I don't want to get into an operating system bout here, but there are a number
of systems out there that include a fair amount of PostgreSQL-related
software in packaged and readily available form, and will accept your
contribution if anything is missing.

I seriously doubt that providing one big PostgreSQL *source* distribution will
help that process in any way.

--
Peter Eisentraut