Re: More nuclear options - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: More nuclear options
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Monday 10 July 2006 17:06, Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> At the request of Dave Page, here's the semi-final list after looking at
> the code:
>
> To be killed:
>     adddepends
>     tips
>     mSQL-interface

To be honest I don't know why people are against throwing the code on
pgfoundry with a hefty readme saying that the code is unmaintained and what
it's build status is on various versions.  This may not seem too useful, but
if someone were to need this code, or we ever hope to get someone to update
it and/or maintain it, thier not going to find it in the contrib modules in
some small corner of the the ftp archive, but they might have a chance of
finding it on pgfoundry.

--
Robert Treat