[IMPORTANT] postgresql live-cd - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject [IMPORTANT] postgresql live-cd
Date
Re: [IMPORTANT] postgresql live-cd
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

I have been working on getting a company to press the cd's for us. I am fairly
certain I have been successful but, we can NOT delay the delivery of the ISO.
We are already pushing it by giving only two weeks for them.

So everyone knows:

QTY: 2000 cds
White Envelope with Window
Insertion included in cost
Full color label with blue elephant

Based on all of this, I would ask that I have the ISO no later then thursday
if possible.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

                     http://www.commandprompt.com/