Re: How to get a result in one row - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Richard Broersma Jr
Subject Re: How to get a result in one row
Date
List pgsql-sql
> >I'd like to get the result in only one row:
> >    id | nick
> >------+------
> >22192 | A,T
> This question is in the archives (probably more than once).  The answer is...>
> Read the online docs about aggregate functions.  There is an example that
> does (almost) exactly what you are asking.

Where you referring to the tread regarding the LTREE contrib module for postgresql?
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2006-06/msg00745.php

I know I've seen this done using cursors in PL-PGSQL, but I would be interested if there was a
solution with pre-existing aggregates.

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.