Re: postgresql live-cd - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: postgresql live-cd
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Koen,

On Thursday 15 June 2006 11:37, Koen Martens wrote:
> Ok, so there is no need for our work anymore? Bit of a waste that we
> worked 2 days on it already then, but ok. Would be nice to know in
> advance in the future that someone else is already going to do the
> work, saves people from wasting time.

You didn't waste your time by a long shot. Without your posting I'd still be procrastinating. You gave me a quick kick
inthe ass and got me going.

Besides, who says that you can't do a decent job of creating a live-cd? If you have the time I think it would be great
ifyou could follow through with what you started and come up with a working version.

cheers

robert