Re: Finding multiple events of the same kind - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Leif B. Kristensen
Subject Re: Finding multiple events of the same kind
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Sunday 11. June 2006 20:36, Richard Broersma Jr wrote:
>Also,  you could create a unique column constraint that would prevent
> multiply instances of the same person in the participants table.

I have considered that as well. But as my front end main view looks like
a "structured document" in a browser window, ie. with events and their
associated notes and sources, it's sometimes very convenient to enter
and view duplicate events. It can be of immense help in a critical
evaluation of sources. Here's a screenshot of the main view:
<http://solumslekt.org/temp/exodus1.jpg>
http://solumslekt.org/ | Cruising with Gentoo/KDE